Tuesday, October 28, 2008

REAL TV

Photobucket


Been a favorite of mine for the last few years.............WE ALL miss the Wire. The Shield and the wire were must see TV for me for a long time. An hr I could dedicate every week to being on the edge of my seat, literally. Things happen so quick and intense. We are now also saying goodbye to another fave. The last Season is here and it's got twists, turns, rights, lefts, ups, downs, in betweens.

I dunno about y'all but all good things come to an end eventually.

R.I.P

to The Wire

Sopranos

Adult Swim (that shit they have on there now PALES in comparison to the brilliance of a few years ago)

and now Finally

The Shield



I like Sons Of Anarchy for what it is, so far. I keep up with it. Nip Tuck lost me a few seasons ago but I hear it's been crazy so I may grab the DVDs eventually. Thats' my twist anyways, I'll just go cop the DVD series. Entourage is in play right now, but other than that, I can't really call TV like that. I was a big Meet the Press fan (R.I.P Tim Russert) and obviously I'm watching CNN and Fox News for the comedic value, but other than that it's real blahzay blah.

No comments: