Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Proud of the Flyers.......

As you've heard Joe SixPack Hockey mom Saraaaaaa Palinsky was boooooed heavily trying to drop the puck at my old hometown Philly Flyers game a couple days ago. As anyone who's ever been thru Philly knows, it's a cold city. Folks don't play at all with music or sports.With music,I can't name an act I haven't seen booed.The Fugees,boooo,Mobb Deep booo,Jeru the Damaja booooo even early Wu booooooo.They'll cuss you out in a minute.Now sports sheeeet, shows how out of touch "hockey" mom Palin is..............She should have known better to come to that city trying to inject politics into the game. Also she tried using the fans as a photo op and they showed out Philly style by boooing the bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what city I move to or wherever I go I still rep the home teams win,mostly lose or draw....That goes for Eagles,Sixers,Flyers and Phillies. I'm proud of the fans for this one.

She's lucky her husband didnt show up...........................
Photobucket

No comments: