Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY Thanksgivins TURKEYS!!!!!!!!!!

Sit back and feast wit your peeps.........................................Just got to Florida a lil bit ago...........It was a long night,I was suposed to be resting for my 8 hr. drive but ended up steping out getting some drinks and chilling wit the homie Dallas Penn....certified sneaker/polo/blogosphere internets head.......It was a pleasure to meet up with that cat.....Definitely dropped some gems on the kid about this whole internets game......One of the main cats that actually got me thinking about this blog shit seriously, like it wasn't just for herbs.................Anyways I'm here now running off fumes just outside of Orlando feeling good to see my family and eat some good food. I'm also plotting on my brothers wii and it looks like I may come up wit it. I'm here til Sunday so thats a lot of scheme time muhahahahaahahahahaah.....Anyways good peoples, feel thankful for what you have more than what you don't..........Use this time to reflect on that and to plot for '09. That's how you're gonna get the rest of it....NEVER PLAN TO FAIL.

Now slice up that tryptophan

Photobucket

No comments: