Sunday, November 16, 2008

TIMES ARE TUFF

I know I show some flavorful products on the blog. I do that to keep abreast of the world flavors at large. This doesn't nec mean I'm telling y'all to go out and cop as opposed to save for important things. I say this only because of how the economoy is looking. If you got it you got it. Even if you got it........still hold tight with it. I'm looking at the credit crisis and my own bills as I say this. DHL,Circuit City shutting down,The US Postal Service and numerous other industries laying folks off, Black Friday sales are making deeep cuts,the Big 3 Automakers seeking a bailout,Airlines charging you for having bags.............It's getting crazier and crazier.

I'm not preaching at all, just saying HOLD YOUR HEADS and get into having more than one side hustle. I'm on that now. My West Indian roots are coming out, cuz by the new year I need like TREE JOB and 2 more sidehustles. I need to feel beach sand this summer out in the Caribbean, so you know I'm stacking now.

Photobucket
WATCH YOUR SAVING$


Photobucket

EVERYBODY's HUNGRY

Photobucket

Getcho Hustle ON

1 comment: