Monday, November 17, 2008

razzle dazzle

Let's start it like this son............................

tried that twitter shit.......I'm cool on people knowing all my whereabouts every second....................................nah I'm aiiight.....I keeps it low profile even tho' I got a blog that gives you a microscopic glimpse under the veil.





How many "new" phones is gonna come out looking like a bootleg iphone?


I'm not that old, but when I listen to "HipHop" these days and who everyone tells me is supposedly hot, I feel like I'm older than Kool Herc or some shit. I remember days when talent spoke before a publicist press release, and what's up with all these people who never wrote a rhyme in they life,spun on cardboard,tagged a wall,spun a record, or even listen to HipHop in the 90's like that trying to tell me what the hell this culture is about.............................................


Why haven't we heard anything about Iraq for a while or the war on terror?


When you hear or see something new why does it feel like the thrill is gone shortly after. Are our attention spans really getting shorter?


What's up with 2012 being the new year 2000?


How come I care, but I really don't care about anything?


Is my pops right about the coming soup lines over here like they had in Russia?



I'm feeling like I'm on the edge of a paradigm shift and that makes me happy yet the unknown still has me feeling cloudy. I have faith, but I'm still anxious.

No comments: