Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's about to get UGLY

Photobucket


even uglier than that is this fugayzinessssss......................................


Photobucket




DON't Insult me with this fuckery................................................................ it seems like a lot of people feeling froggish right now......well leap sucka. I been hearing that the prop 8 war is going to new levels....People trying to say this is the new civil rights movement. My thing is that It doesn't matter what I feel just like it don't matter what's done in people's bedrooms whether I agree or disagree. My beef comes when cats wanna broadcast that shit in my face. People say they need marriage to give rights to partners. No you don't, you can make a will. Leona Helmsly left her shit to her pet. Millions of dollars to a pet. People can leave whatever they wanna leave to each other. I have another solution. If you love a person of the same gender, why not just adopt that person and make them family. All that walk down the aisle stuff, ioknow about that. Next thing theyre going to have surgical procedures giving men the ability to get pregnant. Not that dude who turned into a dude but used to be a girl pregnant, but men actually demanding the right to have surgical procedures to get pregnant. It sounds strange now, but so did 2 dudes walking down the aisle.

1 comment:

Mikey McFly™ said...

I aint having all this Gay is the new black ish going on... you cannot compare our struggles ya dig...