Sunday, November 23, 2008

back from NY NY

OK stepped back outside the Matrix for a few days and had a blast!!!!! A LOt of Love was shown and more coming.........NY wit wifey for a couple days get away......yessssir. We splashed out heavily in Brooklyn shopping and bugging, had some bomb Dominican food in Queens wit K and Q. Hit up Harlem today earlier, had Dim Sum in Chinatown, a crazy Kobe Beef burger and more............Too much to get into at this current moment, I'm crazy tired from being up 24/7 the last couple days.....Just wanted to check in cuz I see peeps are starting to read my rants a lil mo'. I got updates coming up...........Bugging like hearing about MC Breed (R.I.P) and Wyclef getting his mansion forclosed, and Dame Dash possibly having to wear the same shoes two days in a row.......times are crazy.......I'll holla at yall manana.......

peace

No comments: