Wednesday, November 5, 2008

QUAD FLAVORS

I get inspired by everything. My sanity is always something those around me question. Most jokingly by saying "son you're bugging" or "kid you crazy".

The reason I evoke such responses is because I'm truly on my own thought process. It definitely stays random, yet planned. Right now as I blog I'm thinking about 30 different things and yet, keeping it together long enough to spew out a few typed words letting you into my mental state.

Heres a look into my current zone...............................................................................................

Watching Lou Dobbs,Listening to Ghostface Cobra Clutch,watching some Freaky Zeeky interview in the side of the screen and peeping some new lays.......................


get acclimated.
Photobucket
HONDA Concept Bike..........Transform into the Ghostrider---------
Photobucket
NINTENDO AIRMAX---------------

Photobucket

ICE WHITE G SHOCK---------------

Photobucket

KUBRICK WARS
Photobucket

stunting like yo LORD VADER
Photobucket

Beyonce Camel, toe, dat iz.
Photobucket

Karniege Splash
Photobucket

ILLY PHILLY tee by Moonman
Photobucket

New KENES Splash
Photobucket

Chocolate
Photobucket

Overdose

No comments: