Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Razor sharp high caliber cartridge dartage! 22 chambers lost as the heat spins

At the old earth's crib lies a few plastic containment units. Within the depths of these lies many timeless hidden gems from 3rd and 4th childhoods many a moon and universe ago. Everytime I go home for the holidays I unearth something new. This trip I brought home some gear, a pair of clippers a few old VHS tapes and a few graphic novels............Out of these I pulled probably my all time favorite. Favorite. Yeah a word I don't like to really throw around because I have more than one. This book however was done extremely well. The writing was realistic. As realistic a Wolverine story as any. Love,Betrayal and Ninjas. Lots and Lots of NINJA. Just splashing this out there.FRANK MILLER and CHRIS CLAREMONT. The Wolverine limited series collected.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Goldi gold said...

yea, that wolverine cover is classic. Shit just raw as hell!!!!