Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Collectors Edition

Every now and again I come across some ill flavors I feel like I missed, but would have copped if my eyes were open at the time. I take that into account now as I look and see something that catches my eye. I automatically start thinking 2-3 years ahead and about the feeling of pulling something nausceous (yes nausceous) out of the box from the back of the closet. I have some official dunks I copped for my bornday 2 week celebration, coming shortly in the mail. I'll let y'all in on something I always do with my kicks. PIMP YOUR LACES. I may only have like 2 pairs of shoes in my closet with original laces. Every kick gets their laces splashed out. Here are a few I saw recently that would have been gripped up when they dropped.
Photobucket
SB High KHAKI

Photobucket

SB MID LT BONE

Photobucket

SB MID MONEY CAT BACK OFF EVIL

Don't lemme catch y'all slipping.

No comments: