Friday, April 17, 2009

SUMMER CRUISING

Photobucket
Jay-Z and I have alot of things in common. We share a LOVE of Creole Women, We're Both Sagittarius, Love Fried Chicken Wings and we both have a lot of love for a particular dj's mixtapes. Neil Armstrong puts together some of the best mixtapes I've heard since the 90's(The true mixtape-tape era). I have accumulated a collection of most of his 15 tapes and I saw that Complex was giving him some love in an interview today. Just wanted to put some of y'all onto this cat. I am not leaking any of his stuff, but Google is your friend. Do your research, you won't be dissapointed and with Summer coming up, his Sweet and Bittersweet tapes are going to get a lot of run round these parts.........
Photobucketpeep the complex drop right HERE

No comments: