Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Flavas

Y'all already know I goes in with the flavors and always have my eyes out for that new shit/next level shit that everybody and they mama ain't up on yet(if ever).....Y'all know I go in with the fitted hats(ever since the early,early 90's) and the NIKE SB's....well just found out that Paul Rodriguez JR.(of SB's fame) opened up a spot in Cali called PRIMITIVE

If you are an SB head like myself or just sneaker head (they had the Yeezy's for y'all too) YOU GOTTA Check em online or when you head thru the West Coast. They repping hard and got some good folks over there. Shout out to Jubal, very cool peeps....You'll be seeing more from them around here as well and I will be dipping thru there next time I hit the Westsiiiiiiide.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: