Sunday, April 26, 2009

I can see these in the closet

Well 1 is an ill custom design from this kid HUSH......let it be known these would be an auto-cop for moi!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

straight dopamine!!!!

These SUPREME P Rod 2 Dunk Lows may be on my feet when I hit up Myrtle Beach in a month or so.....................
PhotobucketNow that I'm in a new space my shoe game is about to get laced wit adamantium....................fitteds too although I hear alot of chatter from some kids in Atlanta who are in their early 20's.......I gotta pull the young yute's to the side and tell em' "hey if your fitted and shoe game ain't been up since the late 80's early 90's then you may be on their level BUT you ain't ON my Levs..........shit I may have some shoes from the early 90's to fit yo lil ass feets" LOL

No comments: