Sunday, January 25, 2009

Presidential Rollie

Photobucket
Photobucket

Didn't really chime in too heavy on Barack.Pres. Barry definitely gets my respect. I took 59 seconds and checked out the inauguration. I thought it was intense to say the least. To see that many folks turn out to witness one man in itself is awesome. That's alot of power for one dude to wield. I wasn't really caught up in the hype though. I'm more concerned about all of our mounting problems and how he's gonna take them. The world is advancing and changing rapidly. These new ways of communication are linking people and propaganda in ways we've never seen. The Obabma administration is fully aware and on the pulse of the medium. We're living in historic times and there is much to be happy about. There is also a lot to consider about the future though.

No comments: