Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Art of Getting It In

Photobucket

started with death for druggies under Indonesian Law
Photobucket

First taste of Indonesia
Photobucket

keys open doors- this bungalow was ill
Photobucket

this was the ceiling....I need to do this in my house
Photobucket

the shower slash tub...another idea I'm gonna flip for my house

Photobucket

Out on the block...peep the bag, not Louie or Gucci or any of tht other run of the mill travel shit but a BALI bag.....no Macy's or Canal street, you gotta literally go to the other side of the planet to find one
Photobucket

They did have some graph out there too. They're trying, they're tryin!!!!!!
Photobucket

Also a few Polo stores out there as well
Photobucket

The back blocks had some ill open markets.....
Photobucket

I copped a few things
Photobucket

Hit the beach and laid up
Photobucket

Actually spent more time in the water than out of it....
Photobucket
Photobucket

These turtles were pretty ill
Photobucket

They also make alot of offerings for luck and protection
Photobucket

This ritual was crazy, definitely one of the wildest things I've ever seen, well next to the couple of cats that I've seen get shot at random on the street, but this was up there.
Photobucket

they battled between good and evil, but it could have a whole different meaning
Photobucket

Photobucket
my man was dancing in fire.....I have a new definition of what it means to be hard
Photobucket

Photobucket
mad statues all over the place
Photobucket

Some Culture. The people on the streets get it in and HUSTLE EXTRA HARD
Photobucket

A dope store. I copped my blowgun from here
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went to a Forest that was sacred for the monkeys....It was like their own city
Photobucket

Another rumble on the streets, the loser gets cooked up

Photobucket

New Years eve flick of some balinese jawns
Photobucket

washing down a monsterfeast with a brew overlooking the beach
Photobucket

Wifey and her high yella self rocking a sarong

Photobucket

Aiight that's all the flicks I'm putting up for now. I'll leave y'all with this one. I'm a fire sign(Sagggi) but I'm a tropical dude. I don't need much. I keep it basic for being a complicated dude. The Ocean speaks to me tho', if I upload any of the trips and places I've been to over the last 25 plus years that's the recurring theme. I fell blessed to have been able to see the world and visit every continent. These experiences truly make me who I am.

No comments: