Sunday, February 1, 2009

HipHop in these days and times

Yeah my updates have been a little scampi lately, but I haven't been slumpt. I've been on twitter. I have been listening to this QTip blend cd and some other medicine..................I have noticed that the corn have gotten cornier and the thoro becoming fewer and farther between. I think the most offensive to me is meeting up with kids whose opinions I have to value when they were never on the front lines regarding the culture. Some of them may not even own more than 5 or 6 Rap Cds(2 of those being Eminem cds), yet want to be seen as an authority "knowing" more about HipHop than you. They are A&Rs, mountain climbing and playing electric guitars and loking for that clean bar of soap. We don't acknowledge these clowns in our daily operations, but let me take this post to let them know....It's done.

These are some of the bruthas and e-thugs you may find yourself shaking your head at as they make these statements telling you what "real" HipHop is....................and trust me they probably don't have the same top 5 you do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: