Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back at IT

Photobucket

When your soul is at peace, you just feel good. Been back on my positive shit just realizing that most of what I been doing has beenelevating from where I was a year ago. Had some major paradigm shfits this past year. Definite growth, upgraded career, got the house renovations coming along, just sold one of my cars, got the family in town and have just been sharpening skills.......

It all starts with one thing. Thinking positive. That's it. No matter what your religious preference. It starts with a thought. The mind is powerful. Putting forth that energy leads to positive things happening. TRUST!!!

When these people come at me as enemies, this is what I see thru my eyes
Photobucket

It's hard to stay in a fucked up mindstate or attitude when you think like that!

No comments: