Saturday, October 4, 2008

FUNKORAMA

Photobucket

Caught Redman last week doing his thing at the Scion show rocking with a live band........a classic act if there ever was one. That's not the reason for the post tho'. I was building with my peoples earlier and he had never heard Dare iz a Darkside. I had to school him a little bit about my favorite Redman album, next to his first of course......Really it's like Godfather 1 and 2 how the albums are interchangeable in the sense of being classics or favorites in my book, but Reggie Noble has to be the Greatest and mot consistent MC to ever emerge from Jersey. I was born and raised in Philly, but lived a strong chunk of my life in Dirty Jersey, so Red was one of my early inspirations, letting it be known that Jerz was never to be slept on.

No comments: